Sunday, February 8, 2009

the return?!

I decided that it was a good time to start blogging again. It's been a LOOOOOOONG time.

Firstly.
Everyone says this trailer kinda sucks, and I agree, but I still want to see this movie.

More girls than guys will be seeing this movie, of course, but I'd still really want to know a guy's perspective on it.

It's also a book, in case you didn't know.

I haven't read it or seen it, but I want to. And when I do, I'm sure I'll have things to day.

AND
watch this
AND
go here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like an interesting movie to see just because the cast isn't one that immediately screams "CHICKFLICK!"
Also, that Youtube 10 Things List is HILARIOUS.

The movie could also be good because it doesn't seem very relevant to us at our age, so it wouldn't be something like painful or annoying.

246478CF said...

come back to bloggingggg!