Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Anonymous Guest Post on Sex


There I was, studying at my desk in my apartment at 12:30am. Intently reading my textbook in the silence of the night when I started to hear a constant tapping in the distance. I didn't think anything of it until I heard the moaning. Lots of it. This has been happening a couple of times every other week since the winter. The sound proofing in my apartment building isn't the best but one of my roommate's actually slept in the livingroom because the activities going on upstairs were so intense!
 
I admit, my roommates and I have acted immaturely every once in a while by moaning obnoxiously back at them (which stops the upstairs festivities for all of 2 minutes). My roommate will come into my room saying, "Ughh they're at it again!"
 
Which brings me to the question, why is sex so taboo? Why do we look down upon others doing it (not literally of course, creep!) while we are (secretly) wishing to be in the same position? Is that so contradictory? The last time the upstairs incident occured I found myself with jealous feelings. Is that all it is? Are we only jeering rather than cheering because of jealousy?
 
Written by: sqrt(69)
White female. 20. Straight. In a relationship.

No comments: